Determining DIV name for an area of the New SmugMug

BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
edited November 30, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hello-

I am trying to customize my New SmugMug site (photos.bradfordbenn.com) using CSS as apparently what I am trying to do is not supported natively. What I want to do is have items centered while still using a stretchy format.

I am using Shadow as the style. I have created an area called "Items for Sale", within that area is four galleries. The four galleries are left justified. I wanted to make them centered. So I launched Firefox with the Web Developer plug in to investigate what the name of the DIV that contains the gallery thumbnails. However what I found instead was a long list of DIV in there. I look at the source code and I think it is Widget2 but I am not sure where the ID is.:scratch:huh

What I want to do is add an align command into the CSS for that widget/area so that it is centered.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks
-=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact

Comments

• dberthiadberthia Registered Users Posts: 117 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2013
    For Firefox, I'd install the Firebug extension. Once installed, load your page. Press F12 to bring up the Firebug console. Click the second icon in the Firebug toolbar to Inspect an Element. Position your cursor over the section of the page you're interested in, then click. It should open the page HTML in the Firebug panel with the selected element highlighted.