#177--Human Emotions--results

kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
edited November 30, 2013 in The Dgrin Challenges
I've noticed that participation in these mini-challenges has decreased quite a bit; so I'm thankful to those of you who played. I enjoyed looking at all the images. As I said before, I think there's nothing so intriguing as the human face--I love watching emotions play across the features, and any photo that captures a particular moment of joy or sorrow, or bewilderment or love, or contentment or WHATEVER is a great one in my book.

So, here are the results:
3RD Place: grandmaR's Laughter Whatever she's laughing at, she's paying no attention to the camera--sheer joy, and you got it!
IMG_8731.JPG

2ND Place: Earache's Magic and Mirth You captured a really fun shot of someone lost in the moment
Magical-XL.jpg

And, 1ST Place: Alans Grin I liked Happy Contentment, too, but Indignant Wow, you can almost feel her frustration. What a wonderful capture!
IMG_0165-XL.jpg

So, Alan, it's your turn now for the next mini.

Thanks, again, to all who participated. It was a fun one!
Kate
Kate
www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited November 29, 2013
    congrats to all who placed and thank you for your participation! I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving if you celebrated. Next week we will have the announcement of the new challenges!
  • Alans GrinAlans Grin Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2013
    Many, many thanks Kate and congratulations to GrandmaR and Earache - great shots.

I will assume that JAGs new challenge to be announced will have no immediate impact on the mini's so unless I hear otherwise I'll launch a new one shortly.

Alan.
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2013
    Thanks Kate.... and nice work Alan and grandmaR - your images captured the theme so well!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited November 30, 2013
    Alans Grin wrote: »
    Many, many thanks Kate and congratulations to GrandmaR and Earache - great shots.

I will assume that JAGs new challenge to be announced will have no immediate impact on the mini's so unless I hear otherwise I'll launch a new one shortly.

Alan.

No impact, mini's will always be!thumb.gif