Options

Suggestions

RedspiritRedspirit Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited December 1, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hi

Looking for some help or a push in the right direction to find if they have been asked before.

On my site I have a bit of spacing between the header, a text box underneath and the Nav Bar. Is there anyway to reduce this spacing?

2nd Question

Are there any suggestions for adding some options to the slide show, (More than Fade)?

Last question for now

The Navbar is much better and easy to build, is there a way of reducing the sizes of the boxes that drop down, or any other types of customisation (Maybe rounded corners)

Any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated.
http://baronial-images.smugmug.com

:dunno

Comments

• Options
    beardedgitbeardedgit Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2013
    Redspirit wrote: »
    Last question for now

The Navbar is much better and easy to build, is there a way of reducing the sizes of the boxes that drop down, or any other types of customisation (Maybe rounded corners)

I tinkered with the dropdown padding/borders using this in a CSS content block in "Entire Site", maybe you could adapt it to suit your needs?
    [COLOR=#aeaeae]/* Adjust the spacing of dropdown items in the horizontal navigation menu */
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff6400].sm-page-widget-nav[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff6400].sm-page-widget-nav-popover[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff6400].yui3-menu-label[/COLOR] {
       [COLOR=#8da6ce]padding[/COLOR]: [COLOR=#d8fa3c]1[COLOR=#fbde2d]px[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#d8fa3c]33[COLOR=#fbde2d]px[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#d8fa3c]1[COLOR=#fbde2d]px[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#d8fa3c]6[COLOR=#fbde2d]px[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#fbde2d]!important
    [/COLOR]}
    [COLOR=#aeaeae]
    /* Apply a 1px light grey border to dropdowns to improve visibility against dark backgrounds */
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff6400].yui3-menu-children[/COLOR] {
       [COLOR=#8da6ce]border[/COLOR]: [COLOR=#d8fa3c]1[COLOR=#fbde2d]px[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8da6ce]solid[/COLOR] [COLOR=#d8fa3c]#777777[/COLOR][COLOR=#fbde2d]!important[/COLOR]
    }

Yippee ki-yay, footer-muckers!
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,270 moderator
    edited December 1, 2013
    Redspirit wrote: »
    On my site I have a bit of spacing between the header, a text box underneath and the Nav Bar. Is there anyway to reduce this spacing?

Are there any suggestions for adding some options to the slide show, (More than Fade)?
    You can select dimensions for each content element (the triangle icon) and adjust the margins.

On the slideshow options, the only options I'm aware of are in the slideshow definition.

--- Denise
  • Options
    beardedgitbeardedgit Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2013
    BTW, the link in your dropdown to "Flowers & Fauna" needs some TLC.
    Yippee ki-yay, footer-muckers!
  • Options
    RedspiritRedspirit Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited December 1, 2013
    Thanks Both

Perfect just what was needed

Just need to sort the flowers out