Options

Custom Pricing of Individual Galleries

OMMBoyOMMBoy Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
edited December 2, 2013 in SmugMug Support
Hello!

Is it possible to set custom prices for specific galleries? For instance, I am using the default pricing I have set for most of my galleries, but I would like to offer special pricing for certain galleries. Is this possible and, if so, where do I find this feature?

Thanks!

Chris
Runfola Photography

The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE.
Ernst Haas, 1985

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,253 moderator
    edited December 2, 2013
    If you have a business level account you can set pricing at a gallery or individual photo level. You will first need to create a price list then you can assign it to the gallery / photo.

See help page at http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93345-how-do-i-price-photos-in-order-to-sell-them-#business.

--- Denise
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2013
    Hi Chris, I see you have a Portfolio account. With that account you may only use one pricelist across all galleries on your site. You can upgrade to the Business plan in your Account Settings > Me > Subscription page and then you will be able to use unlimited pricelists.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2013
    zacHer0 wrote: »
    Hi Chris, I see you have a Portfolio account. With that account you may only use one pricelist across all galleries on your site. You can upgrade to the Business plan in your Account Settings > Me > Subscription page and then you will be able to use unlimited pricelists.
    Kinda tells your family that they don't get prints at default but have to pay your profit. We need a
    default (no profit) pricelist along with that ONE pricelist.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    OMMBoyOMMBoy Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2013
    Ahhh, okay! Thank you for clarifying that, Denise and Zach! I had recently downgraded from Business to Portfolio after the price increase and thought custom pricing was available in both.

Thanks, again!

Chris
    Runfola Photography

The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE.
    Ernst Haas, 1985