Options

Importing Smugmug gallery into Mycanvas

chum94555chum94555 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited December 14, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I been having issues with importing my Smugmug galleries into mycanvas where I want to order printed calendars (using my Smugmug galleries)

I have sent emails to both Smugmug support and Mycanvas support and followed still no fix

I submit the following thread for your review and suggested fix please

Initially Smugmug indicated this is known issue but when I asked for details, it was no response

see threads below

Ca anyone help please?

I tried Firefox and Chrome and basic items such as cleaning cache, cookie, deleting dnscache, allowing pop ups and unauthoriing Mycanvas from SMUGMUG and reauthorizing etc all and nothing works. Status I get is import in progress and after let this go on for over nite, no imports

all of above was suggsted by SMUGMUG AND MY CANVAS

ken
___________________--

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for contacting SmugMug.

I'm sorry for the trouble. There seems to be a recent issue that's causing the error that you've described.
We've brought this to the attention of our QA team.
Unfortunately, I can't give you a time frame, however, we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience.
Samuel

Hi Kiran ,

Thank you for contacting SmugMug. Let me help you with that. :)

I was able to test my personal account with MyCanvas. This appears to be a localized issue at this time.

Please make sure your browser is set to allow pop ups so that you can get to the confirmation screen.

Let me know how this works out.

Standing By....
Thanks -Scott

Comments

• Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2013
    Is this still a problem? I'm looking to create some books, and am comparing the two services Blur & MyCanvas.