Options

Allow others to preview new customization?

HoyBoyHoyBoy Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
edited December 20, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Is there any way to allow a couple of friends to preview my customization before I commit to an official unveil? I just want folks to make sure I'm on the right track before I finalize. :wink

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,251 moderator
    edited December 14, 2013
    HoyBoy wrote: »
    Is there any way to allow a couple of friends to preview my customization before I commit to an official unveil?
    You're the only person who can see your site before you unveil.

You could have your friends look over your shoulder, or you could take a couple of screen shots.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited December 14, 2013
    Thanks, Denise!

Not the answer I was hoping for, but the one I thought was coming. :D
  • Options
    edited December 14, 2013
    Denise, a follow up. I went ahead and unveiled. I shared a link to my website on facebook and a really old picture of me shows up as the thumbnail. I can't find where it's pulling that from. Any ideas? I want to change it in a big way! :D

EDIT: I found this thread that seems to ask the same question, but I don't understand the response. Any insight? http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=242977&highlight=thumbnail+preview
  • Options
    edited December 19, 2013
    Anybody have any advice on this?
  • Options
    jwashburnjwashburn Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2013

Did you check your account profile
  • Options
    pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2013
    Is there any way to allow a couple of friends to preview my customization before I commit to an official unveil? I just want folks to make sure I'm on the right track before I finalize. mwink.gif

Thanks!

Set up an assistant password. Your assistant will see the new site. But they can also make changes and see unlisted galleries so you better trust them.

Dave
  • Options
    edited December 20, 2013
    Denise, a follow up. I went ahead and unveiled. I shared a link to my website on facebook and a really old picture of me shows up as the thumbnail. I can't find where it's pulling that from. Any ideas? I want to change it in a big way! :D

EDIT: I found this thread that seems to ask the same question, but I don't understand the response. Any insight? http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=242977&highlight=thumbnail+preview

Sorry, I should have quoted. The original issue was resolved. I was asking about the facebook thumbnail issue. Thanks. :D