Options

Reserved for Default SmugMug ….

TallPhotoGuyTallPhotoGuy Registered Users Posts: 160 Major grins
edited December 22, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
How does one change gallery settings on blocks that are Reserved…….

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2013
    Also under customize > gallery settings
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 22, 2013
    Frustrated! I can change my gallery style, but i can't change say the spacing on my photos, this reserved setting gets in my way. How to I change the spacing between photos
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,251 moderator
    edited December 22, 2013
    How do I change the spacing between photos?
    There is a CSS hack here that you might try if you are using collage landscape style galleries. Keep in mind that this hack will create a ragged right edge in your gallery. This issue is discussed in the thread Collage Landscape Gallery Style - spacing issue.

Ability to specify the spacing within a gallery is not part of the current product, hopefully it will be added.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited December 22, 2013
    Thanks It did not seem to take. Put the code with the rest of my code in the site theme code area. ANything else I have to do. The rest of my code works
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,251 moderator
    edited December 22, 2013
    Thanks It did not seem to take. Put the code with the rest of my code in the site theme code area. ANything else I have to do. The rest of my code works
    What gallery style are you using? I believe the code I referenced above is specific to collage landscape.

If you want someone to help with the CSS please include a link to the gallery and a description of what you are trying to change. It's best to include a link to your site in your dgrin signature so the helpers don't need to look at all of your past posts. Click the clipboard icon in the navbar above, then Edit Signature. Begin your link with http:// to make it clickable.

--- Denise