Paul Reed Smith

ChrisFLChrisFL Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited January 6, 2014 in Other Cool Shots
11534756774_956f0c5afa_c.jpg

My girlfriend's stepdad collects guitars, this is his newest baby.

Comments

• EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2013
    Nice! thumb.gif
    PRS is da kine!

I've been meaning and meaning to photograph my Taylor... I think you've given me the kick I needed!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2013
    PRS makes beautiful guitars.

Strange enough, the only guitar that I ever sold was my custom PRS ne_nau.gif

Interestingly; I think you'd find that a whole bunch of folks that play music, also have interest in photography and motorcycles.

I think it means we have some kind of brain deficiency. rolleyes1.gif
    Randy
  • 1magineer1magineer Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2014
    rwells wrote: »
    PRS makes beautiful guitars.

Interestingly; I think you'd find that a whole bunch of folks that play music, also have interest in photography and motorcycles.

I would be one of those... 15524779-Ti.gif:D
    –Mark

"Conventional thinking is the ruin of our souls..." ~Rumi
    rwells wrote: »

....I think it means we have some kind of brain deficiency. rolleyes1.gif

I would be one of those... 15524779-Ti.giflol3.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2014
    Well, I've got the photography and the motorcycling covered. I'm a complete washout at music , however.

A quick story....embarrassing, but true. My dad played a mean coronet. In high school, I was looking for a fill-in course that wouldn't tax my brain. With dad's encouragement, I picked the school band, grabbed his coronet, and lit out for glory.

It quickly became apparent that I had gotten none of the genes needed for the job. NONE !!! The band director approached me early on and gave me the bad news. He did, however, have an interesting proposition for me: he badly needed students to march with the band....football games, social events, etc. He agreed to give me a " B " grade if I would simply march with the band when needed....he expected me ( no, encouraged me ) to never play a note while doing so.

I spent a whole school year diligently upholding my end of the bargain. I marched like crazy, acted like I was really flogging the coronet, but never made a peep with the thing. My friends were dumbstruck. I still have that coronet. I keep it to remind myself of a period in my life when I was completely insane.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2014
    The narrow dof with out of focus strings on either end is really cool.
  • 1magineer1magineer Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited January 6, 2014
    Ugh, FB has poisoned my mind. I find myself wanting a little "like" button under each comment here...

:hide
    –Mark

"Conventional thinking is the ruin of our souls..." ~Rumi
    1magineer wrote: »
    Ugh, FB has poisoned my mind.

It's not your fault - Facebook is part of a plot by a malignant Alien Species from Mars, to homogenize and subdue Humans - resist my friend... RESIST!
    Eric ~ Smugmug