Options

YouTube block dropdown choices disappears on the first try

ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
edited December 25, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I'm sure this behavior wasn't happening until recently. If I add a youtube block, and click the dropdown menu for size choice, I have to hold still and wait, because the menu will blink and disappear. Then click the menu again, and it sticks and allows me to choose. No action of my mouse to prevent this from happening, works.

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited December 24, 2013
    Hi Chancy,
    I am not seeing this when using Firefox. This menu, like all others,is very stable for me. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser? If you have tried these actions and still see the same issue, please give us all the details here We can investigate and if we can duplicate the issue, we can pass it on to the Quality group.

Have a Joyous Holiday Season Chancy

Cavig :cavig
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited December 25, 2013
    I've moved this thread to the Bug Reporting forum. It was my understanding (from the first thread in the Active Bug List forum) that entries to the Active Bug List should be made by smug employees - when we (smug users) find problems we should log them in the Bug Reporting forum.

--- Denise
  • Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2013
    Thanks, Denise. Sorry about that.
    I am still seeing the behavior after clearing cache, FF, not in Chrome.
    Maybe I'm not describing the behavior well.
    Add URL to Youtube block.
    Left click the dropdown arrow on the size choice menu.
    Result: menu choices appear, then disappear. Even if cursor hasn't moved.
    Click the dropdown arrow again, choices appear, and stay in place. Then I can choose the size.

I'll send this to the SM email help.