Options

Business accounts Meta Title

CharlyCharly Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
edited January 7, 2014 in SmugMug Feature Requests
A couple of things:

1. On my home page it says Imagery by Charly with spaces. On all other pages it's ImagerybyCharly without spaces. Looks a bit unprofessional and could be looked upon as I made a mistake in my typing. I personally see it as messy looking and rarely do you find this on other sites outside of SM. Please implement spaces on all linked pages meta title.

2. As a Business account holder, one of the important reasons I have an upper account is to use my personal URL w/o SM within it or anywhere around. On most of my pages that is the case, Imagery by Charly or ImagerybyCharly is there. But on the Search page the meta title is still "search term | SM Search" instead of "search term | Imagery by Charly/ImagerybyCharly. For just a brief second the meta title is mine then it reverts to SM. Since it's my understanding that Meta Titles have to do with content and could possibly take SEO hits away from my site, I'd like it changed to whereas a Business account holder my "meta title" is displayed.

Being pretty new to this stuff, I only know what I read on the forum and through research. If anything I stated is wrong, please explain it to me.

Thanks so much!
www.ImagerybyCharly.com | Serving the DFW area of Texas and beyond

Comments