Options

bug in pro proof screen/cropping

jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited January 7, 2014 in Bug Reporting
We've had a couple customers recently order a "package" from us AND some additional separate prints. When I was going through the order (more than one order like this) checking the cropping on everything, I was using the arrows above the photo to advance to the next photo/cropping page. But as soon as I reached the first photo in a "package," the cropping tool would get confused and A. not know which image was next and B. create a very strange, small crop.

I found that I had to click on each photo in a "package" individually, adjust the crop, and save/close the photo and go back to the order, then repeat.

I know I am doing a bad job explaining this... but I definitely think this is a bug.

Using Chrome on a PC and a Mac caused this problem.
Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube

Comments

• Options
    TysaxTysax Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited January 7, 2014
    Hello Jason,

In this case it would be better if you email us at the helpdesk, http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new

We'll need you to provide us with account information so we can access your site to take a look at the issue. We would rather you not share that information in the forum. We look forward to hearing from you.