Having fun with the DOF C&C plz!

luisferfrancoluisferfranco Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
edited December 19, 2005 in People
Last saturday a good friend of mine asked me to shoot pics at his wedding, in the while I shoot some other pics just for fun. My friend and his wife are very romantic (we call it "cursi" in Spanish, but I don't know the word in English), they have lots of "details" so I took this pics and I think they'll gonna like them. Any critics welcome.

I did no postprocessing, only resize for the web and then added the "frame", all the pics were taken with flash (Sony FL32X). Any suggestions will be welcomed.

exifdsc046696gw.jpg

exifdsc047496nn.jpg

exifdsc047531gh.jpg
I like the composition on this one, and I think it is better illuminated than the previous.

exifdsc047694za.jpg
I really liked this one, I was only having fun, but I think if I place this pic on a contest, some critics will be intrigued by its "profoundness"

exifdsc047786ld.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Double Thanks for commenting!

Comments

• JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2005
    The first one is my favorite. I like the concept, but I am not sure about doing it this many times. I would just show them your favorite from this series.
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos