Options

Moving to Nikon - Canon 70d, 24-105, Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC, 600EX-RT

bipockbipock Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
edited January 9, 2014 in House of Canon
Making the change over to Nikon, so need to get rid of my Canon gear. Camera and lenses were bought new within the last 3 months from authorized dealers. Flash was bought lightly used. All prices include shipping, but PP fees fall to you.

Canon 70d - everything included like a new one. Excellent condition. No scratches on the body or LCD panels. Under 2k on the shutter. Will include a 3rd party battery grip and extra battery.

Asking $950 shipped

Canon 24-105 - part of my 6d kit, which has already been sold. Excellent condition for both glass and body. Will ship in the white box and includes the pouch and copy of receipt.

Asking $700 shipped

Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC - This is an excellent lens. Copy is sharp at 2.8. VC is amazing. Original box and contents included. UPC cut out for rebate purposes.

Asking $1200 shipped

Canon 600EX-RT - bought used in great condition. All original contents, including the stand, pouch and filters, included. Best flash I have ever used.

Asking $425

Plenty of feed back on FM under "bipock". PMs will work, or you can email me at bradipockphoto@suddenlink.net

Pics: http://www.bradipockphotography.com/Other/For-Sale/33626307_sKjzQ3#!i=3012630616&k=q2c22HT