Options

keywords from search result

synaturesynature Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited January 13, 2014 in SmugMug Support
In the old smugmug, I could select or search for a keyword and in the resulting gallery I could open the keywords and captions tool. Is this possible under the new smugmug?
Brandon Smith
http://redwoodtwig.com
Sony A7r4 with a selection of Rokinon Cine primes that I'm really enjoying learning how to use.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2014
    If you are referring to the bulk "edit caption/keyword" tool, it is currently broke in both legacy
    and the NewSmug for any keyword gallery. There is nothing in NewSmug on a search results
    page to edit anything that I know of.

This is how I edit a single keyword across a bunch of photos on the new site. I go to organizer
    and at the top level created an unlisted gallery. I open the gallery and in gallery settings go to
    Smart Rules and add the keyword. This will populate the gallery with all the photos/videos with that
    keyword. There is a limit of 1000 photos in Smart gallery so if editing/deleting you have to do a
    bunch and repeat. An actual keyword gallery is currently limited to 5000.

There is also no way to see all your keywords on NewSmug. They only show 255 of them. A request
    to see them all on the /keyword page has been requested many times but Smug ignores us.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog