D700 Tether, what cable?

M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
edited January 14, 2014 in Accessories
I'm wanting to tether my D700 to my MacbookPro I recently purchased. What type of cable is required to do this, i.e.: what is it called? I believe it will be a USB on one end, but is it just a mini-usb on the other or Nikon specific?

And where would be a place to secure such an item in short order? I've run out of time and need it by Thursday. :dunno BestBuy/Frys? Computer store?

Is there a limit on length or a preferred length?

As always, many thanks...

Edit to add:
Is it called a USB 2.0A to Mini-B-5-Pin connector? That's about all I can find for description



Sign In or Register to comment.