11689559635_e5d0a0d5f7.jpg
IMGP0681 by kingdom_seeker, on Flickr

11689792003_0e0a01de2a.jpg
IMGP0679 by kingdom_seeker, on Flickr

Comments

• Options
    grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,947 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2014
    #2 - what a good idea - rainbow ending in LOVE!!! I think I would like the truck scale sign to be either in or out of the frame.

I'm wondering though whether all these photos were taken in the required time frame - January 1, 2014 till January 22, 2014. They all seem very different.
    “"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 17, 2014
    Hi KindomSeeker! Welcome to the challenges. It would help if you had larger views of these so we can see them more clearly. Usually we post 800 pix on the longest side, so we can see the details of the images without having to zoom into the image via the browsers options. Also, if you read the OOYCZ challenge guide found at this link http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=243373 you will see that the images have to be fresh and taken during the time of the corresponding challenge. In this case, the challenge dates can be found at this link http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=244135.

I hope you can get out there and take some pictures to enter for this challenge!
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,944 moderator
    edited January 17, 2014
    Kingdom Seeker - happy to see your images in a new thread! And welcome to the challenges. I'll have to come back and give input on your images later. :)
  • Options
    KingdomSeekerKingdomSeeker Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited January 17, 2014
    I have edited as I didn't read the rules carefully. I will try to add a couple more
  • Options
    billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2014
    Of the 2 currently in the thread, I prefer the second. The first seems too busy and fragmented without a real center of attention - can't quite decide what the most important element in the photo is.
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 21, 2014
    I do hope you went out and shot some fresh images. Both of these images were shot in December 30, 2013 according to your exif and you entered them into your gallery on flickr on January 1, 2014. The images need to have been taken on January 1 in order to qualify. ne_nau.gif