Options

Migrated from Flickr with Smugglr, need help with Wordpress integration

umarketumarket Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited January 19, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I finally decided to switch to Smugmug after many years of resisting migration from flickr because of the work associated with switching out embedded photos in over 600 Wordpress posts. One factor in making the switch was that I was told by someone at Smugmug that it would be possible to run a script that would grab the Flickr ID (i.e., file name on Smugmug) and create a chart with the corresponding Smugmug URL/ID. Then, we would run a script in our database to switch out the flickr photo for the Smugmug photo.

The migration of over 17k photos from flickr to smugmug went fine. But I have not been able to get the chart from the person who said it was possible to do it and I am running into time constraints as this is holding up the redesign of our site. So, I'm looking to try and do it myself and cannot find any documentation or information on how to do this. I would appreciate any help you can bring to this.

1) Does anyone know how to create such a chart (Flickr IDs -> Smugmug IDs) and provide advice on how to do so?
2) Is there a list of "Smugmug approved" technicians/developers who could be hired to do this?
3) Other ideas on how to migrate from flickr photos embedded in Wordpress posts to smugmug photos (without manually changing all the URLs)?

Here is my current account: http://uncorneredmarket.smugmug.com/

I am waiting to upgrade it to Portfolio until I can get this sorted. If I can't then I may just stick with Flickr until another solution comes up.

Thanks in advance for your help and ideas.