Options

Snow

swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
edited January 31, 2014 in The Dgrin Challenges
I missed the deadline to submit my weather image, but still wanted to be able to share. I had it ready to roll 2 weeks before the deadline, but went on today to submit it and realized I am now too late. This 3 day window to submit doesn't make much sense to me.

Anyway. Here is my image:

Snow on Main
i-qCz9VPD-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 27, 2014
    That is very unfortunate that you missed the three day entry. Might I suggest that next time , look at when the close of the instruction thread is to close (i put the date and time), then mark on you calendar (I use my cell phone calendar) The 3 days for the entry day and give youself a reminder. I know that we all get busy in life and sometimes we need to schedule things. At least I know I do or I would forget to close a thread and open a new one.

As for your image, it is very lovely and I like the monotone. It works well!
  • Options
    grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,946 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2014
    It is easier to remember the deadline for the three day entry if you have participated in the preliminary entry phase.

I'm hoping that the next challenge will give a little breathing space as I will be in St Croix all next week and don't know how reliable the internet (or electricity) will be
    “"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”
  • Options
    BSGreenBSGreen Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited January 31, 2014
    Oooh, that looks cold. I did the same thing BTW :D Oh well, plenty of challenges to come. We'll get in the next one!