Options

Keyword List & adjusting presentation of keyword finds

unabaciaunabacia Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited January 27, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Hello all,

This is my first post and I want to thank you all for your support as I have been reading this site to get many helpful tips and doing lots of searches to answer my questions so I don't ask ones that are already posted.

I have two questions so I appreciate the help in advance.

1. How can I generate a keyword list? Since I'm in the new SM, I don't have the Legacy capabilities. I've added teh Keyword CLoud and now have way too many useless Keywords so I want to get rid of the them. I have read and understand Allen's fix using excel to create some HTML commands but I need the keyword list to begin. Since I use Lightroom, is that the best way to get a list?

2. When I click on a keyword, the webpage immediately goes to the intended information but stacks the photos in a long, long display. Is there any way to use the Gallery choices so the photos are presented in a more compact manner?

thanks again,

Steve

spiegel.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited January 27, 2014
    unabacia wrote: »
    1. How can I generate a keyword list? Since I'm in the new SM, I don't have the Legacy capabilities. I've added teh Keyword CLoud and now have way too many useless Keywords so I want to get rid of the them.
    Lamah has created a feed for us that will display all of our keywords. See customization at http://www.sherlockphotography.org/Customisations/Keyword-limit.

What level smug account do you have? You will need at least a Power account to use the CSS in this customization. (I usually don't ask, but when I looked at your site it appears you don't currently have any customizations.)

--- Denise
  • Options
    unabaciaunabacia Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited January 27, 2014
    Denise

Thanks. I have a Power account. No customizations because I have spent my time viewing other sites and trying to organize and improve the quality of my content and am now moving into customization.

Steve