Galveston at Night

concord977concord977 Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited January 29, 2014 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2014
    First I want to say, #4 is brilliant both in idea and execution!bowdown.gif

Second, the lighting bolt in #1 gives it a divine touch! Great capture! clap.gif

I am wondering however, if #1 can be cropped to keep the divine-theme in tact. Meaning if just the water and beach portion where a couple is strolling, can be eliminated and only the the pier and the solid light streak above the water can be kept and horizon can be straightened out using the pier as guideline. I think then it would look like the day of judgement has arrived for sin city! JMO!:D
  • Options
    edited January 29, 2014
    Stumblebum: Thanks for suggesting another perspective. I'll give that a try.
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2014
    Good work! #1 is outstanding.
  • Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited January 29, 2014
    stunning. Nu 1 .... no words. I like the last....placing yourself so that the statue looks like he is catching the star!~ Wow....all really nice. And no one around? How did you do that?
  • Options
    edited January 29, 2014
    Eia wrote: »
    stunning. Nu 1 .... no words. I like the last....placing yourself so that the statue looks like he is catching the star!~ Wow....all really nice. And no one around? How did you do that?

It was around 1:00am and starting to rain. So I had no trouble being the only one on the beach.