Options

comments

synaturesynature Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited February 2, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Is there any way to see all the comments in a gallery?

Either in the organizer or in a gallery display, is there some way to identify that an image has comments?

Not sure what the value is for having a comment field if the only way I can see them is to look in my email.
Brandon Smith
http://redwoodtwig.com
Sony A7r4 with a selection of Rokinon Cine primes that I'm really enjoying learning how to use.

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2014
    Hi Brandon,
    You can see the comment for a photo in the gallery when viewing the photo and selecting the comment button. If you choose the SmugMug style in your gallery, comments would be displayed directly below a photo without the need to click any additional button.

The only other option to view comments, would be via the account settings > stats > comments > details. That would allow you to view all comments from your site. It's not possible to filter comments by gallery or anything like that.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    synaturesynature Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2014
    Hi Brandon,
    You can see the comment for a photo in the gallery when viewing the photo and selecting the comment button. If you choose the SmugMug style in your gallery, comments would be displayed directly below a photo without the need to click any additional button.

The only other option to view comments, would be via the account settings > stats > comments > details. That would allow you to view all comments from your site. It's not possible to filter comments by gallery or anything like that.

I do like the smugmug gallery style, though in legacy I had a hard time with keyword display. I don't want the keywords I've assigned to a photo showing anywhere.
    Brandon Smith
    http://redwoodtwig.com
    Sony A7r4 with a selection of Rokinon Cine primes that I'm really enjoying learning how to use.