Options

price list problem

tellulahtellulah Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited February 4, 2014 in SmugMug Support
New to the site and am trying out both SmugMug and Zenfolio before deciding and am having some problems I can't solve for myself and can't find answers for in the help section.

I've built several price lists and have tried applying them to galleries with the same results every time.

Each time I apply a price list it defaults to the complete list of offerings and shows a list with everything at base prices Except the items I've specifically priced.

In short, if you are buying from my galleries you can have all sorts of things for cost except the things I'm actually offering which are at the prices I've set.

How do I build and apply a price list that only contains the services I want to offer?

I've been working on pricing since yesterday and am about to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2014
    Try logging out and view the site as a visitor would. if you are logged in as the account owner then you will always see all products and base prices. Logged out viewers will see the prices that you set and the products you offer in the pricelist.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    tellulahtellulah Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 4, 2014
    zacHer0 wrote: »
    Try logging out and view the site as a visitor would. if you are logged in as the account owner then you will always see all products and base prices. Logged out viewers will see the prices that you set and the products you offer in the pricelist.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Seems it would be so much easier if the instructions included that bit of helpful information.
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2014