Options

FS EF 28-135m IS W/hood

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited December 21, 2005 in Flea Market
I bought this lens here about 2 months ago warrenty (purchaeds B&H) good till 5/10, card never filled out. Have all boxes/paperwork lens is in excellent condition looks new. There is also a Hoya UV (S-HMC) SMC that has been on the lens since the get go. I have used the lens about 3X, works fine just doesn't fit with the line up. Thought Don would like it as a walk around, he doesn't, not wide enough.

Anyway I paid 375.00 would like 300.00, will split the PayPal, if that is the way you want to go, and pay shipping.

P.M if interested or if you would like pictures. I don't usually sell stuff but have a perfect feed back on Ebay as a buyer.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 21, 2005
    Pictures and price drop
    Did my best with some pic of the lens. Have origonal invoice. Lens is the import. Blank W card. The UV filter was 47.00.

There is nothing wrong with this lens, it just doesn't get used. PLUS I need to get rid of something to help offset what I just bough at B&H.:D

New price 275.00, split Paypal, I'll cover S&I

49126594-M.jpg

49126520-M.jpg

49126547-M.jpg

49126620-M.jpg
  • Options
    3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2005
    mmmm those photos make me drool! I'd take it off your hands but Santa robbed me :cry
  • Options
    controldcontrold Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2005
    For what it's worth this was the first lens (and only one) that I had when I bought my camera (10D) and it was a perfect general purpose lens for me. Very versatile for both sports and vacation shots for personal consumption and not terribly heavy or cumbersom to carry around. Despite expanding my lens selection recently I've kept this one around for those days when I don't feel like dragging a bag around with everything in it. - ^D
    http://mikeapted.smugmug.com/

Canon 30D | 10D
    Canon 10-22 | 28-135 f3.5-5.6 | 70-200 f4L | 100-400 f4-5.6L
    Canon Speedlight 580EX
    Kenko Extension Tubes
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2005
    Controld,

It is a very nice lens, works perfectly. I fully intended it to be the walk-around, just didn't work out that way. The money would come in handy right now and no sense it sitting around.