Options

vbulletin

synaturesynature Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited February 10, 2014 in Dgrin Forum Support
I had started a post and went off to other places to research what I was saying. It still showed me as logged in when I got back, but after finishing and hitting submit, I got a vBulletin notification about not being logged in. I did and got another one saying something about already being logged in and not being able to do it again, and to hit back. I did and it happened again. At least I was still able to back up to my finished post, copy it, go to another forum and then back to where I was, start a new thread and this time able to post it.
Brandon Smith
http://redwoodtwig.com
Sony A7r4 with a selection of Rokinon Cine primes that I'm really enjoying learning how to use.

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,907 moderator
    edited February 10, 2014
    synature wrote: »
    I had started a post and went off to other places to research what I was saying. It still showed me as logged in when I got back, but after finishing and hitting submit, I got a vBulletin notification about not being logged in. I did and got another one saying something about already being logged in and not being able to do it again, and to hit back. I did and it happened again. At least I was still able to back up to my finished post, copy it, go to another forum and then back to where I was, start a new thread and this time able to post it.

Check your cookie settings. Also, when you log in, you can click on the "remember me" option to stay logged in. As far as posting, you must wait 30s between posts.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?