Options

[Resolved] Gallery Navigation

cjyphotocjyphoto Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
edited March 4, 2014 in Bug Reporting
When I click on the first image of a gallery then click on right arrow until I finish the gallery I should be able to hit the X in the upper right and go back to a scrollable gallery. That does not happen. I get the last couple rows with no way to scroll back up to the top. What am I and my frustrated customers doing wrong?
My Pictures : My Gear
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own - Adam Savage

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2014
    Do you use one of the Collage styles? We're currently investigating an issue where not all photos in a gallery may be displayed. Right now, the style doesn't always seem to load more photos when you scroll. For the time being, I could only suggest using a different gallery style. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    moirainemoiraine Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2014
    Hi cjyphoto,

We rolled a fix out for this issue earlier. Since you don't have a link to your gallery posted, I can't check to confirm your gallery has been fixed as well, but all reported cases we received had been resolved.

Feel free to read more explanation here: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=245111
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2014
    Looks like the issue is fixed. Just got done playing around with some of my galleries. Yes it was with the collage style.
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2014
    Spoke to soon. Issue not resolved or back again.
  • Options
    moirainemoiraine Registered Users Posts: 123 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2014
    Please provide more details when reporting issues - I went to the first gallery I could find that was infinitely scrolling on your site, clicked an image to go to lightbox, clicked X, and didn't see any problems. (all the images were there on the page, from the first one)

It helps us resolve/figure out issues much quicker if you post a link to a gallery, as well as the problem that's occurring and how you get it to happen (I know you said it in your first post, but I'm just not seeing the problem with the same reproduction steps)
  • Options
    edited March 4, 2014
    Start at the top of a gallery. Click through until the end. Hit the X button on the upper right. It will send you back to gallery but only the last few rows. Not the entire gallery.
  • Options
    edited March 4, 2014
    Start at the top of a gallery. http://www.cjyphoto.com/Dance/Splint/Splinter-Rehearsal-Georgetown/ Click through until the end. Hit the X button on the upper right. It will send you back to gallery but only the last few rows. Not the entire gallery.
  • Options
    edited March 4, 2014
    Editing does not seem to be working on this site now. SMH