Options

Photos not Uploading :(

ShoeyShoey Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited February 18, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hi.
My photos wont upload to a gallery using the standard smugmug uploader.
Here is what happens every time.
smugmug issue.JPG
Has anyone else had this issue please?
Windows 7 and I updated my smugmug to the latest version.

Thank you,
Richard

Comments

• Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 16, 2014
    Richard, if you are having problems uploading, please write us at the help desk directly (at help (at) smugmug.com) from the email address we have on file for your account so we can troubleshoot this for you.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2014
    annnna8888 wrote: »
    Richard, if you are having problems uploading, please write us at the help desk directly (at help (at) smugmug.com) from the email address we have on file for your account so we can troubleshoot this for you.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero

Hi Ana
    I did send an email with the same request but no one responded to me :(
    That is why I have tried the forum...
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,245 moderator
    edited February 16, 2014
    Shoey wrote: »
    My photos wont upload to a gallery using the standard smugmug uploader.
    Here is what happens every time.
    Are any errors shown when you go into Account Settings... Stats... Uploads... Details?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache or tried a different browser?

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited February 17, 2014
    Are any errors shown when you go into Account Settings... Stats... Uploads... Details?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache or tried a different browser?

--- Denise

Hi Denise.
    I've cleared the cache and tried a different browser. Thx for the suggestions. Still didn't upload tho.
    It does show errors in the Uploads details. It says "Upload problem: Incomplete file"
  • Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 17, 2014
    Richard, you haven't shared any information about your account, so I can't look up if we received your email. Could you please write us again at the help desk, from the email address we have on file for your account? The error you are seeing indicates there might be a problem with your connection and we can walk you through some steps to solve this.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited February 18, 2014
    annnna8888 wrote: »
    Richard, you haven't shared any information about your account, so I can't look up if we received your email. Could you please write us again at the help desk, from the email address we have on file for your account? The error you are seeing indicates there might be a problem with your connection and we can walk you through some steps to solve this.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero

Hi Ana
    I've just sent an email to the Helpdesk. What is really wierd is that I have tried upolading from work using both Citrix and also direct internet, and it has worked fine! So, the issue seems to be with my home PC running Windows 7 Home Premium. I have also tried other uploading programmes and they do not work either :(
    Mu internet connection from home is fine as I send reveive emails and FB etc all perfectly.