A little fun with cs2

morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
edited December 22, 2005 in Holy Macro
Getting ready to open shop in a few months and we are putting some of our work together for the public to see, thought that I would share this with some of the people that have helped me along the way. A special thanks to Fish, Karen and Steve just to name a few, I know that there are alot more people that I am missing but everyone has been a very big help and I can't remember everyones names.
I am planning on keeping the photos coming when I get the time to post but until then I bid you good luck.
Happy Holidays from Bob & Jenn @ Morris Photography48781573-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2005
    Hi Bob & Jenn
    Getting ready to open shop in a few months and we are putting some of our work together for the public to see, thought that I would share this with some of the people that have helped me along the way. A special thanks to Fish, Karen and Steve just to name a few, I know that there are alot more people that I am missing but everyone has been a very big help and I can't remember everyones names.
    I am planning on keeping the photos coming when I get the time to post but until then I bid you good luck.
    Happy Holidays from Bob & Jenn @ Morris Photography

Hey thats a great way to capture a sport shot thumb.gif
    I like the layout you used for this, I'm sure you will do well with your work, it is very very pleasing to the eye indeed clap.gif thanks for sharing.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2005
    thank you Skippy, his mom loved it so much that she had him take it to school and show a few people and the next thing I know, everyone wants my cardclap.gif .

Bob.