Options

Keywords Thumbnail Style visibility

magwamagwa Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited February 26, 2014 in SmugMug Support
For galleries in Smugmug Style one can see the keywords under each image which is useful. However under thumbnail style of course one can't but I don't see anyway of accessing the keywords on a particular image without changing the style of the album and finding that image again, onerous. Is there a way of having a 'tag' for the keywords bottom right of the images along with the share/comments buttons?

Pam

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2014
    As a logged in account owner, you can always use the wrench button > edit > photo details tool to review the keywords entered for a photo.

For visitors, keywords are only visible below a photo in SmugMug and Journal style at this point.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    magwamagwa Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited February 26, 2014
    As a logged in account owner, you can always use the wrench button > edit > photo details tool to review the keywords entered for a photo. For visitors, keywords are only visible below a photo in SmugMug and Journal style at this point.

Thank you; I can do that yes, but one can't click on the keywords there, I need to note each one to then search for, quicker to change the gallery style. The thumbnail style is easier/quicker for visitors to see all the photos in a gallery, too many page or long scrolls in journal style otherwise. Links for comments, info, sharing, download - I can ask and wait for a keyword link or live with it, just wondered if I was missing somthing ;)

Pam