Options

Hiding gallery names

kgphotoskgphotos Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
edited February 27, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hi. I tried posting this in the New Smugmug Customization forum, but for some reason when I click post, I get a blank screen. I've tried erasing cookies and all but still get a blank screen. I am running Safari. So I am posting this here in hopes that it gets answered or moved to the New Smugmug Customization forum.

Hi. I would like to hide my gallery names on my gallery page and instead have the gallery name appear when the user hovers over a particular gallery. I have a left sidebar so I don't necessarily need the bottom bar anymore. For example, on my gallery page where it says "my rabbits", I would like to hide that text and just have it appear when you hover over it. If there is HTML/CSS involved then I would need the code since I am a newbie to it.

My website http://www.karengrantphotography.com

Many thanks for your help.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2014
    kgphotos wrote: »
    Hi. I tried posting this in the New Smugmug Customization forum, but for some reason when I click post, I get a blank screen. I've tried erasing cookies and all but still get a blank screen. I am running Safari. So I am posting this here in hopes that it gets answered or moved to the New Smugmug Customization forum.

Hi. I would like to hide my gallery names on my gallery page and instead have the gallery name appear when the user hovers over a particular gallery. I have a left sidebar so I don't necessarily need the bottom bar anymore. For example, on my gallery page where it says "my rabbits", I would like to hide that text and just have it appear when you hover over it. If there is HTML/CSS involved then I would need the code since I am a newbie to it.

My website http://www.karengrantphotography.com

Many thanks for your help.
    Click the wrench on the box and set what you want under the display tab.
    Info Style > covering

Info Hover > show
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog