Options

Tater in her new Pet Palace

rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
edited April 28, 2014 in Other Cool Shots
This girl does like to ride!

She has owned the back seat (strapped in with harness) on my Goldwing until now. My wife demands to be able to also go with us on rides, so Tater got her own "Pet Palace" that secures on the luggage rack. This gives everybody a seat, except the coon-dog :huh

BTW, she equally enjoys bicycle rides in her basket :rofl

But, she's got one bad habit that torques me every time: At about mile 17 of the bicycle ride, SHE starts panting from her basket :patch
Randy

Comments

• Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2014
    That's pretty cute. At first I wondered what type of pillion bag that was. Then I realized it has paw prints on it and it's a dog-specific carrier.
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2014
    M38A1 wrote: »
    That's pretty cute. At first I wondered what type of pillion bag that was. Then I realized it has paw prints on it and it's a dog-specific carrier.

It's a "Kuryakyn Pet Palace", made specifically for dogs to be able to have a safe place to ride on your motorcycle. It's very well thought out and made. Internal leash holds dogs in so they can't jump out of the top "sunroof".
    Randy
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2014
    Now that's pretty slick, Randy. I want somebody to get a shot of you, Teresa, and Tater all duded up and out for a ride. I can assure you that I will see quite a bit of that stuff in the next couple of weeks down at Daytona's Bike Week....an unbelievable spectacle that ought to be on everyone's bucket list.

Take care buddy,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator
    edited March 1, 2014
    Tater looks like she (still) rules your world! I love her happy look, sounds like she loves to ride.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2014
    Now that's pretty slick, Randy. I want somebody to get a shot of you, Teresa, and Tater all duded up and out for a ride. I can assure you that I will see quite a bit of that stuff in the next couple of weeks down at Daytona's Bike Week....an unbelievable spectacle that ought to be on everyone's bucket list.

Take care buddy,

Tom

Hey Tom,

We'll get a pic for you.

I've been to Daytona Bike Week (as well as many other rallies), and I agree, everyone should make it to one of these big rallies. Doesn't even matter if you have a bike or not. Just drive there, park, then walk around and absorb all the rally has to offer. More often than not, you'll find some things there that your just not going to see anywhere else eek7.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Randy
  • Options
    edited March 1, 2014
    Tater looks like she (still) rules your world! I love her happy look, sounds like she loves to ride.

--- Denise

Hey Denise,

Yep, your right. As a matter of fact, when she's in her basket (bike) or Pet Palace (motorcycle) we say that she's in the "Command Center" rolleyes1.gif
    Randy
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2014
    Cute! Cute! and..... Cute!!
    Tater is a patient little friend to put-up with you guys. :D

Are those Foster-Grant's? mwink.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2014
    This is so darn cute. I love her sunglasses too. Tater is one lucky doggie thumb.gif
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2014
    While I am all for Tater's pet palace, cup holders on motorcycles should be outlawed. :D

Sam
  • Options
    edited March 9, 2014
    Earache wrote: »
    Cute! Cute! and..... Cute!!
    Tater is a patient little friend to put-up with you guys. :D

Are those Foster-Grant's? mwink.gif

Hey Eric,

She's not too patient... That look you see here means, "really... It's time to move on" rolleyes1.gif

On the glasses: We originally got her some Doggles (the normal goggle looking ones), but with all that hair, she would just wind-up with hairballs over her eyes. These are also Doggles, just made like sunglasses. Doesn't smash the hair down on her face, so, she actually keeps these on thumb.gif

Does look like she's doing a Foster-Grant commercial though :D
    Randy
  • Options
    edited March 9, 2014
    Dogdots wrote: »
    This is so darn cute. I love her sunglasses too. Tater is one lucky doggie thumb.gif

Howdy Mary,

She does get to do a lot, but we're the lucky ones!
    Randy
  • Options
    edited March 9, 2014
    Sam wrote: »
    While I am all for Tater's pet palace, cup holders on motorcycles should be outlawed. :D

Sam

Dang It Sam!!!

Can't sneak ANYTHING by you ne_nau.gif

I think that I should get a pass on the "cup holder" because of the cool Hula Girl on the dash rolleyes1.gif
    Randy
  • Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2014
    What a life you all have!
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Options
    edited April 28, 2014
    redleash wrote: »
    What a life you all have!

Just trying to enjoy it as best we can!
    Randy