TimeZone cookie?!

rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
edited March 24, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I just was suprised seeing that smugmugs cookies contain one named timezone! This is new, isn't it? Am I guessing right that you'll be rolling out the functionality to customize the timezone with the next update or is this just a joke or even old news?! :D

Would be awesome as I've been requesting this feature since I joined smugmug 1,5 years ago! Really exciting.

Thank you guys,
Sebastian
Sebastian
SmugMug Support Hero

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2005
    I just was suprised seeing that smugmugs cookies contain one named timezone! This is new, isn't it? Am I guessing right that you'll be rolling out the functionality to customize the timezone with the next update or is this just a joke or even old news?! :D

Would be awesome as I've been requesting this feature since I joined smugmug 1,5 years ago! Really exciting.

Thank you guys,
    Sebastian

Stay tuned mwink.gif
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 21, 2005
    here's hoping that the SM guys have a few christmas presents for us this year...
    Pedal faster
  • CaptainJusticeCaptainJustice Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 23, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Stay tuned mwink.gif
    Well, I just recently tuned in (joined SM) but have discovered the timezone offset bug (the lack of handling it). The time info is useless.

Progress on handling this?
    Otherwise, I'm very happy with SM and glad to pay for it. Well, mostly. :D

gil
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2008
    Well, I just recently tuned in (joined SM) but have discovered the timezone offset bug (the lack of handling it). The time info is useless.

Progress on handling this?
    Otherwise, I'm very happy with SM and glad to pay for it. Well, mostly. :D

gil
    Hello, and welcome to Digital Grin wave.gif

Can you elaborate a little bit on what is happening (or not happening)? If you can let me know what the problem is, I'll take a look at it thumb.gif