Options

FS: Mamiya 645E

YellowfinYellowfin Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited December 21, 2005 in Flea Market
Alas, I must sell my beloved Mamiya 645E to make room in the budget for Christmas presents. It's barely used, only about 7 rolls through it. It comes with 80mm 2.8 standard lens and a 55mm 2.8 wide angle that I picked up from KEH, both optically perfect though the 55 does show its earlier date. The 80 has about an inch long, milimeter deep nick on the bottom of the barrel but it is purely cosmetic and in no way affects function. I have loved using this camera but I simply can't afford to keep it due to work cutbacks and seasonal expenses...:cry This is a PERFECT camera for photography students, travellers, or anyone with an artistic spark.

$475 via PayPal takes the camera, lenses, and a hard aluminum foam padded briefcase that it came in. Will ship UPS or FedEx as preferred.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 21, 2005
    i have the artistic spark, but not the sparky wallet.

someday I'll have one of these.

for the rest of the dgrinners, does it look like this?
    product_84807.jpg
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2005
    That is a great price if it is in a good of condition as described. I sold mine about a year ago for a little more than that, but mine was VERY used (still working though).
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos