Sorry, guys......

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited April 28, 2014 in Other Cool Shots
....this quick grab is about the wildest shot I dare post from this year's Daytona Bike Week. Most of the other stuff might ruffle a feather or two. It gets pretty dang crazy there.

daytona%202014%20028-X3.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2014
    Racy! Be brave my friend! Resist.
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2014
    Those faces don't say "crazy" to me... more like unimpressed - bored even... you might be losing your touch Tom. lol3.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited March 15, 2014
    Agreed. Most of the models look like they want to be doing something else and aren't into the job at all. But you've got to give a hand to the model second from the left.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2014
    Hey guys,

None of you are fooling me. Not one of you have even seen the faces of these gals. Seriously, though, I'm on to your game. Y'all are just trying to get me to show a shot of the real stuff. A little begging on your parts might go a long way.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,413 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2014
    A little begging on your parts might go a long way.
    Please, oh please! :D
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2014
    moose135 wrote: »
    Please, oh please! :D

Well, John, you're the only one of the bunch that'll man-up and confess what he's after. I ought to send you a private PM with some juicy morsels as a reward. The other bunch would likely find out about it, though, and take to gnashing of the teeth, sqealing, and moaning.

I'm up in Boone now....be back in Jacksonville Wednesday....and I'll add something then to this post that ought to placate their lust.

See you,

Tom
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2014
    That's what the "Go Figure" forum is for!!! rolleyes1.gif

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2014
    Gary752 wrote: »
    That's what the "Go Figure" forum is for!!! rolleyes1.gif

GaryB
    15524779-Ti.gif Gary's right Tom... so no excuses - bring it on - let's see what kinda' crazy you got. deal.gif

Of course, I'm really only interested in broadening my cultural experiences.... :D

btw... begging? uh.. no-way!
    I've been married for 33 years - I've done my share already... rolleyes1.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2014
    Oh, Tom . . . .
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com