Rokionon 16mm f/2 - Pentax Mount

Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
edited April 25, 2014 in The Other Guys
I bought this brand new a couple months ago for testing with the Pentax K-3. It has been barely used, and I mean BARELY. I'll include the original paperwork so you probably can still get warranty service, if Rokinon offers any sort of warranty I don't know.

Anyways, the condition is basically new, there might be a light mark on the rear cap just from sitting on my shelf for the past month.

I'd like to get $375 for it, PP and shipping included.

Message me if you're interested!

BTW, you can see my review of this lens here: http://www.slrlounge.com/rokinon-16mm-f2-lens-field-test-review

(Check out the 100% crop from a wide-open f/2 image!!! It's crazy, crazy sharp! I also found that this particular Pentax version, the one I'm selling here, has much better corner sharpness than I originally tested my Nikon version to be in that review; in fact the entire image area is flawlessly sharp by f/4, and even f/2 is practically flawless right up to the very last few pixels in the corners.) Simply put, this is one of the only lenses that can easily resolve the full resolution of an amazing sensor like the K-3's 24 MP sans-AA-filter...

Take care,
=Matt=

PS: Note that I have TWO of these lenses to sell currently, this Pentax mount one and a new Nikon mount one that I also recently purchased for reviewing purposes with the Nikon D5300. Check the Nikon section of the DGrin Buy-and-sell forum if you somehow stumbled across this post by accident and are a Nikon shooter!
My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum

Comments