Options

Watermark will not apply

kristenkristen Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
edited March 18, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I created the gallery without the watermark. Now I've decided to turn the watermark on and it will not work. I've waited 6 hours. This has happened in other galleries where the watermark won't turn off no matter what I do. I've only had this problem since changing to the new look. Please help me fix this. The watermark is an important part of my business.

http://www.kristensphoto.com/Sports/PERSONALCOVERAGE/Tim-Hare/n-GHcDQ/i-S7QsDdj
Kristen Mendes
www.kristensphoto.com

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2014
    To watermark existing images you need to use the organizer tool. Click Organizer, then in the organizer click the wrench icon > Watermarks. On the next page click Select All, Add, and then the Watermark button. That should do the trick :). As with the Legacy version of SmugMug, the gallery settings watermark setting only applies to new uploads to that gallery, not existing images.

I hope this helps!
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    kristenkristen Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2014
    zacHer0 wrote: »
    To watermark existing images you need to use the organizer tool. Click Organizer, then in the organizer click the wrench icon > Watermarks. On the next page click Select All, Add, and then the Watermark button. That should do the trick :). As with the Legacy version of SmugMug, the gallery settings watermark setting only applies to new uploads to that gallery, not existing images.

I hope this helps!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! clap.gifclap
    Kristen Mendes
    www.kristensphoto.com