Options

Canon Bodies, grips, lens, remote

OneTwoFiftiethOneTwoFiftieth Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited July 20, 2014 in House of Canon
***UPDATE*** - (4/21) #1 Body and lens have sold including one of the battery chargers.

***UPDATE*** - (4/18) Camera body #1 and the lens have a pending sale. Grip is still for sale however with a single battery an no charger.

Hello!

It's been quite a long time since I've visited these wonderful halls of equipment for sale and amazing photographs.

My wife and I are looking to sell both of our Canon 50D camera bodies as well as the matching Canon battery grips. We also have a Canon EF-S 10-22mm wide angle zoom lens for sale as well. Both camera's come with an extra battery for the grip (as shown in photos) as well as a single charger for each set up.

**Update** I do have the original boxes, paperwork and accessories for both camera bodies and the lens.

All prices are for equipment alone. Shipping and any purchasing fees will be added to price. PayPal for anything non-local and product will be shipped once funds are confirmed. Will provide tracking numbers to buyer once shipped.

$100 (Grip)

id7e.jpg

#2 50D Plus Grip - $425 together (This one the body and grip must go together. The screw mechanism that attaches the grip to the body broke so they cannot be removed unless drilled apart. They both work 100% beyond that. Nothing wrong with the body or grip other than the afore mentioned. I've been using them together this way for quite awhile now and never had an issue. The last time we brought it into a repair shop to clean the sensor, they said guys have this issue often by tightening the grip too tight onto the body. Apparently it is not an uncommon occurrence.
o1yr.jpg
y9ay.jpg
2ywp.jpg
o36m.jpg
i4swe.jpg

Battery Chargers:
07z9.jpg
pb39.jpg
qpeg.jpg
7rxt.jpg

RS-80N3 Remote Trigger - $30:
23dn.jpg
xr3j.jpg

Please let me know if there are any questions you may have.

Comments