edited April 22, 2014
    torags wrote: »
    Well titled

Good grab
    Glad you like it - thanks rags.
    bfjr wrote: »
    looks like the Male subject had a problem with your "Artistic Licence" :D

I like it.
    He He... for sure! That's a bona fide "stink-eye" right there!
    I didn't see it until processing, and like most, I don't usually
    care for direct eye-contact from candid subjects... but I like it this time.
    Thanks Ben.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited April 23, 2014
    The look on that guy's face really makes the shot.
  • macromeistermacromeister Registered Users Posts: 490 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2014
    The drawing that the artist is making is nothing like the real girl - but then maybe Einstein was right!
    I'm Rob Ashcroft - MACROMEISTER IMAGES . . . .
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2014
    The drawing that the artist is making is nothing like the real girl - but then maybe Einstein was right!

To be fair - a still image is only a moment in time, and I have other clicks of this scene where she is smiling (slightly)... The male companion, however, looks basically the same. eek7.gif:D
    I presented this one, of course, because this moment is more interesting/humorous.

btw... Einstein was right most, but not all of the time. He did not (fully) accept the theory of Quantum Mechanics, a theory now so well tested,
    that it is considered by many observers to be the most accurate description of physical reality (whatever that is) ever/yet developed.
    His reluctance was understandable though, as we still do not have a coherent mathematical agreement between Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,885 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2014
    Earache wrote: »
    To be fair - a still image is only a moment in time, and I have other clicks of this scene where she is smiling (slightly)... The male companion, however, looks basically the same. eek7.gif:D
    I presented this one, of course, because this moment is more interesting/humorous.

btw... Einstein was right most, but not all of the time. He did not (fully) accept the theory of Quantum Mechanics, a theory now so well tested,
    that it is considered by many observers to be the most accurate description of physical reality (whatever that is) ever/yet developed.
    His reluctance was understandable though, as we still do not have a coherent mathematical agreement between Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.

I'm sure that is what the artist was thinking too! As he was drawing some version of an alternate reality... Good shot!
    edited April 28, 2014
    Thanks Cristóbal... I suppose we're all a little guilty of altering reality with our images - I know I am!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited April 28, 2014
    Earache wrote: »
    Thanks Cristóbal... I suppose we're all a little guilty of altering reality with our images - I know I am!
    Reality is overrated.
    --Thomas Pynchon
    edited April 28, 2014
    Richard wrote: »
    Reality is overrated.
    --Thomas Pynchon

thumb.gif (where's a Holodeck when you need one? :D)
    Eric ~ Smugmug