Options

Holiday Break?

ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
edited December 23, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Have staff gone on break? Normally I get lightning fast response from emailing help@smugmug.com but I emailed them over an hour and a half ago and still have nothing, which is truly bizarre for them... perhaps they're all out being festive....?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2005
    Shima wrote:
    Have staff gone on break? Normally I get lightning fast response from emailing help@smugmug.com but I emailed them over an hour and a half ago and still have nothing, which is truly bizarre for them... perhaps they're all out being festive....?

Hi Shima,

I'm here - what's your question? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited December 23, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Shima,

I'm here - what's your question? ear.gif

Cat - I can't find an email from you @ help - did you come in under a different email name ?

EDIT: Found it. Cat - 1000 apologies - we usually do answer help mails lickety split. I myself just got back on the desk and I will get right on it :)
  • Options
    edited December 23, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Cat - I can't find an email from you @ help - did you come in under a different email name ?

EDIT: Found it. Cat - 1000 apologies - we usually do answer help mails lickety split. I myself just got back on the desk and I will get right on it :)

Yeah I know you guys do, usually I get responses in like 15 minutes, it was actually kind of funny because I was doing my "and you should join smugmug" spiel to some of my coworkers at work today and after I came across the not working timeline I was like, well look I'll get to show you how awesomely fast they respond! except then of course of all the freak times it took a little longer, lol, so they didn't get to see the response while I was still at work :)

But all is good, 4 hours on the day before Christmas Eve is still rather speedy considering everything :) and especially compared to the average "other" company.

and yeah, color effects is working fine now, don't know why but it was being really wierd around 2:45 when I emailed you guys about it
  • Options
    edited December 23, 2005
    Congrats on your pending graduation, and nuptials! clap.gif
  • Options
    edited December 23, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    Congrats on your pending graduation, and nuptials! clap.gif

Why thank you! :)
  • Options