Sky Train

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited May 14, 2014 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,885 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2014
    I find this interesting mostly because the majority of train station pictures are taken from the platform, this was taken from the back of the train.
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2014
    Juano wrote: »
    I find this interesting mostly because the majority of train station pictures are taken from the platform, this was taken from the back of the train.
    15524779-Ti.gif I like the VP too... wish the people/faces were more prominent.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited May 12, 2014
    Hmmm...this seems to be more about geometry than about people, so I don't need to see more detail in the faces. You might experiment with cropping to move the vanishing point a little further from the center of the frame. Just a thought.
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2014
    Juano wrote: »
    Earache wrote: »
    15524779-Ti.gif I like the VP too... wish the people/faces were more prominent.
    Richard wrote: »
    Hmmm...this seems to be more about geometry than about people, so I don't need to see more detail in the faces. You might experiment with cropping to move the vanishing point a little further from the center of the frame. Just a thought.

Thank you folks! I like it mainly for the composition.