Options

Logged in but can't upload

neophyteneophyte Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited May 17, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys,

I log in, click 'upload,' find the desired folder, drag and drop or click and browse (I've tried both), the progress bar goes to 100%, then I get the message "We're sorry, but you don't appear to be logged in to that account. Please login and try again." I log out and back in and the same thing happens.

I'm attaching a screen grab that shows I'm obviously logged in, as you can see the menu bar at the top (arrows).

What's up?

Thanks,

Neo

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2014
    Try logging out, clear cookies and cache, make sure your browsers are updated, and re-boot. You might also try a different browser.
  • Options
    neophyteneophyte Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2014
    Yeah, thanks ChancyRat. Didn't work in Firefox, does in Chrome. Sorry to bother y'all.

Neo
  • Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2014
    neophyte wrote: »
    Yeah, thanks ChancyRat. Didn't work in Firefox, does in Chrome. Sorry to bother y'all.

Neo

Glad it's working in Chrome.
    It *does* work in FF for me. V 29.0.1.
    So that's odd that it doesn't for you.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2014
    Can you check your Firefox privacy settings to ensure it's not set to block any cookies. You could also give the custom settings for history a try and check the option to accept cookies and third party cookies (always). Then instead of logging in from your site, try logging in from:
    www.smugmug.com
    using the "remember me" checkbox on the login screen.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero