Homeless Posing For Me In NYC

binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
edited December 24, 2005 in People
i was standing outside a club with some of my friends after shooting a show when this homeless guy told me to take his picture. i couldn't resist, so i took his picture and gave him some money. i normally don't give homeless people money (they spend it on drugs), but i took his picture so i felt obligated. about 20 other homeless people repeatedly asked us for money. i've never seen that many homeless people in one night.

anyway, i thought this picture came out pretty cool and wanted to know what you guys think. how do you feel about it?

49445557-M.jpg

thanks!

Comments

• GraphyFotozGraphyFotoz Registered Users Posts: 2,267 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2005
    binghott wrote:
    i was standing outside a club with some of my friends after shooting a show when this homeless guy told me to take his picture. i couldn't resist, so i took his picture and gave him some money. i normally don't give homeless people money (they spend it on drugs), but i took his picture so i felt obligated. about 20 other homeless people repeatedly asked us for money. i've never seen that many homeless people in one night.

anyway, i thought this picture came out pretty cool and wanted to know what you guys think. how do you feel about it?

49445557-M.jpg

thanks!

Not fair he has a few more teeth than I do! rolleyes1.gif
    Seriously he does! rolleyes1.gif
    Canon 60D | Nikon Cooloix P7700
    Manfrotto Mono | Bag- LowePro Slingshot 100AW

http://www.graphyfotoz.smugmug.com/