Options

SmugMug Feature Request

design826design826 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited September 23, 2014 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Hello,

I need a way for my clients to choose and comment on photos. I used to have this, but now anonymous commenting has been removed. Now I have no way for my clients to do this without a Facebook login. They are not on Facebook. They shouldn't be forced to use a social media account to be able to do this. Please turn this feature back on.

The whole reason I use SmugMug is for an online gallery where my clients can review the photos I took and let me know which ones they want, and provide feedback. Now that this feature has been removed, and with no way for them to mark the photos they want, I'll have to look elsewhere. Being forced to pay $300/year for this feature that used to be included is not right.

...What about creating free "viewer" accounts where clients could signup to view the galleries, so it's not anonymous, but they aren't paying for one of your plans?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    design826design826 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited May 22, 2014
    Yes, but when there are a lot of photos to go through, and provide comments, that takes a lot of time in comparison of what it used to take.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2014
    If the gallery has a password that should satisfy security and comments should be on without an additional log in.

Facebook had a warning on their site to not use their log in on other sites.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    LiveAwakeLiveAwake Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2014
    I just created a request in the feedback forum for a client login page. Please follow this link and vote to make it happen!