Options

Indigo Bunting

DaverDaver Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
edited June 1, 2014 in Wildlife
This guy has been on my wish list for a long time and finally got em this morning. Very cool little birds.

Indigo%20Bunting%204%20test-XL.jpg

Indigo%20Bunting%202-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2014
    Gorgeous bird! Solid shots! I do have a question.......are you using heavy vignetting intentionally...and also lean towards under-exposed? I ask because I keep getting that sensation......can't say my monitor is off because it is not happening for other posts besides yours.....having said that, for second shot, that vignetting is looking good and making the bird jump out! Again, great detail and sharpness and everything else....only getting used to what I described above. Cheers!
  • Options
    wtlwdwgnwtlwdwgn Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2014
    Beautiful shot of a beautiful bird! :cool
    Steve
  • Options
    DaverDaver Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2014
    I appreciate your comments ! I do tend to use vignetting quite a bit but never noticed it was overpowering. Its must be on my end because the printing lab has also make that comment. I calibrated the other day using X rite Display Pro. My primary monitor is a HP ZR24W if that has anything to do with it. Can you do me a favor and see if the re-post below of the first post looks better? I will remove the vignette and lighten things up a bit. Again, I sincerely appreciate all comment good or bad.

David

Indigo%20Bunting%204%20test-XL.jpg
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2014
    For my money, looks beautiful! What I would expect! As long as you are happy, that is most important!clap.gif
  • Options
    Hunter58Hunter58 Registered Users Posts: 723 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2014
    Nice shot Dave. This is one I don't have, actually I don't have any Buntings at all and would love to add them to my life list.

I didn't see the first shot but I'm not a big fan of vignetting in wildlife and birds.