Christmas Tree

Blues fanBlues fan Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited December 26, 2005 in Holy Macro
Just thought I would share a photo that was taken (not by me) at work. A couple of officers on the good old midnight shift took a few minutes out of their busy night to bring some holiday cheer to the rest of the department. What started out as a Charlie Brown looking branch quickly turned into a nice little Christmas Tree.

49494233-M.jpg

While enjoying the Holidays with friends and family please remember those that work every day, even holidays to keep your lives safe.... Police, Fire, Medics, Hospital Staff and Military. It can be a very dirty and thankless job sometimes.

I know there are some public safety, military and medical personnel on this site and would like to send out my thanks for a job well done. Thank You for the sacrifices you make to help make our lives safe.

Happy Holidays.
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]_________________________
-Gil-

[/FONT][FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]My world of photography[/FONT]

Comments

• AndymanAndyman Registered Users Posts: 267 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2005
    Hah, that's a great tree : ).
    Nikon D50
    Tamron AF18-200mm F3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD
    Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical
    Nikon 60mm f/2.8D AF Micro-Nikkor
    Nikon SB-800 Speedlight
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2005
    Ya Did Good :)
    Blues fan wrote:
    Just thought I would share a photo that was taken (not by me) at work. A couple of officers on the good old midnight shift took a few minutes out of their busy night to bring some holiday cheer to the rest of the department. What started out as a Charlie Brown looking branch quickly turned into a nice little Christmas Tree.

While enjoying the Holidays with friends and family please remember those that work every day, even holidays to keep your lives safe.... Police, Fire, Medics, Hospital Staff and Military. It can be a very dirty and thankless job sometimes.

I know there are some public safety, military and medical personnel on this site and would like to send out my thanks for a job well done. Thank You for the sacrifices you make to help make our lives safe.

Happy Holidays.

What a very interesting little tree you guys made there thumb.gif
    I love your holiday message.... holiday season is not fun for everyone.

Drive Carefully, be Safe ............ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin