Options

Digital Downloads... Power Account

FunguyphotoFunguyphoto Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited June 4, 2014 in SmugMug Support
So... I set up a Smugmug account in late 2007 to share photos with friends and family. Over the years I've expanded my photography capabilities to include a simple home studio and some better equipment. I now have about 35,000 images uploaded and add new photos regularly. I monitor activity on the site using the free service from Statcounter. Although I occasionally sell photos "directly"... I have no interest in selling images from the files I have uploaded to the Smugmug site.

I allow all the images in my Power Account to be downloaded at the "original" size. I go to the trouble of re-sizing all the images before I upload to not only make the files smaller but also preserve the "full resolution" versions for myself.

I would like to know if there is a way to determine how many of the images are downloaded. I looked through the "photo Views" in the Account Settings for my site but do not see any statistics for "downloads". Is there a way to determine the number of digital downloads in a Power Account?

Comments