Options

How do I add a link my "links"?

chelesawchelesaw Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 6, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I am having troubles getting my links at the top of my page to "link" somewhere. I want to create links to "FAQ's" and "About me". Do I create a page and link to a url? or to the page? I really need a step by step. I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LindyLindy Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2014
    Hi Chelesaw,

Yes! For your links to go somewhere, you first need to create the pages. We've got a help page here to help you get your pages created: http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/1210637?b_id=1644

Once they're in place, you'll be able to create those nav bar links and find the url in the url selector.

I hope that helps!
    Lindy
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2014
    The video link that Lindy posted does a good job of explaining some of the basics, including how to drag and drop different content blocks. However it doesn't give an example of what you are asking about specifically (I think), which is adding a Menu block at the top of the page.

Once you are comfortable adding blocks, look for the Menu block on the right side flyout. When you drop it, in the wrench settings you can set up the actual links.