Options

Maximum Page width 960?

guyguy Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited June 17, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Hi, is the maximum page width 960?

Whenever I try to enter a larger number that that for this page:
http://guy.smugmug.com/Family/Anwen-Jacobs-Visit-June-2014

The site just freezes & I have to close the window to get things working again! I'd like to make this content block take up more width than 960px

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited June 16, 2014
    Hi Guy,
    I am seeing an invalid number error message when I try a number larger than 960 px. Perhaps there's a way around this? I've moved your question to the Customization forum. If anyone can help you, they can :-) Please give them a day or so to reply.

Cavig
    :cavig
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2014
    Is your page itself set to a maximum width of 960 pixels maybe? On the Layout tab on the toolbar on the right side of the screen, you might want to either increase that width, or change Layout to Stretchy in order to make it automatically stretch to fill the window.
  • Options
    guyguy Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2014
    Is your page itself set to a maximum width of 960 pixels maybe? On the Layout tab on the toolbar on the right side of the screen, you might want to either increase that width, or change Layout to Stretchy in order to make it automatically stretch to fill the window.

Yes! that did it, many thanks..
  • Options
    rhtrht Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins

@thenickdude said:

Can I just say a massive thanks for this, I've just spent 2 hours banging my head with all sorts of fantastic CSS hacks to try and overcome this and was about to throw the computer out of the window. If only I'd seen this earlier.

w: Reheat Images
    Torn between cycling and photography!