Xmas Day wukka wukkas

luckydogluckydog Registered Users Posts: 396 Major grins
edited December 26, 2005 in Holy Macro
Luckily I was home till mid morning on Xmas to help construct the "some assembly required" presents before I had to leave for fire fighting work for 10 hours. No front line fire fighting for a change, this time I was refueliing water bombers, so for the aircraft fans...I hope you enjoy.

49589435-L.jpg

49589440-M.jpg

49589454-M.jpg

49589465-M.jpg

49589474-M.jpg
http://darrylluckphotography.smugmug.com

40D
18-55mm, 28-105mm USM II, 50mm f/1.8, 400mm f/5.6

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2005
    Hi ya Luckydog
    luckydog wrote:
    Luckily I was home till mid morning on Xmas to help construct the "some assembly required" presents before I had to leave for fire fighting work for 10 hours. No front line fire fighting for a change, this time I was refueliing water bombers, so for the aircraft fans...I hope you enjoy.

Wow you get to take some good shots with your job don't you clap.gif
    Are those Water bomb holders some kind of Canvas??
    Where would we be without you guys hu?
    Thank You for helping to keep us safe..... I love your shots.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • PossumCornerPossumCorner Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2005
    Thanks yes they are great. Do you have Elvis up there or is it Victorian based now? It saved our house a couple of years ago, police asked our road to all evacuate, we thought we were going back home to ashes, but no, the water-drops had worked a miracle for most of us - only one house lost that time. It would be totally devastating, but if we live by the forest we can hardly complain. I mean, I'd complain anyway, but I choose to live in the area so know the risk is there every summer.