What I got for Christmas

ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
edited December 28, 2005 in People
Another year with thses two. (ohoo I'm not very good with inside shots, no flash and ISO 1600)

My Stepdad who I adore, 90 years old and what a life! Master Scuba Diver, dove with Cousteau and black coral off Grand Cayman. The BC was not for harvest back then but a mark of skill as a diver. (I would love to do something with all the underwater film he has). He is the best thing that ever happened to my mom and me. He does not like his picture taken. Ok so this is sappy.

49604346-L.jpg

My Mom, who has put up with me for 51 years. That alone should get her some kind of award:): She doesn't like her picure taken either!!! She is 80 and had triple bi-pass this year.. They both still bowl 3X a week.

49604377-L.jpg

Thanks for indulging me in my bit of Christmas.

Comments

• ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2005
    Thanks for sharing...I would make the one of your step father black and white or adjust the color a bit. Hope you had a good Christmas!
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2005
    15524779-Ti.gif with Shannon

and Merry Christmas

I have a 90+ stepdad love what great stories they have !! Hope we do as well thumb.gif
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    I have a 90+ stepdad love what great stories they have !! Hope we do as well thumb.gif
    No kidding!

Shannon, Ben is this better? The walls are now the right color anyway:D Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well

49644020-L.jpg
  • ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2005
    Yes it is better. Now I can see his expression!