OOYCZ #7- People in B/W- ENTRY Thread

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited June 29, 2014 in The Dgrin Challenges
Time to start putting in your entries. You have till next Friday, June 27th at 8pm Pacific time to get your entry in. Please be sure to put your dgrin user name in a comment below your entry. You must be a dgrin user to enter into this challenge and the photo must be fresh within the time period set for this challenge in the original instructions found HERE.

To enter, go to this link: OOYCZ7:deal

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited June 27, 2014
    Wow, this is the last day for entries and yet there is only 1 participant so far. Is this the last of the challenges?
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,942 moderator
    edited June 27, 2014
    Hi Joyce - Sorry I had to sit this round out due to prior commitments (travel and hosting a dinner for 120 people). I enjoyed shooting some BW portraits and posting some of the photos for input, but knew I wouldn't be able to follow through. Just stopped by to see what others had posted and was hoping to see lots of last minute entries!
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2014
    I have not had a day off for almost a month ,knew what I was going to shoot and were but never finished in time to get there in time ne_nau.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2014
    I hope it's not the end of the challenges! I've just been super busy...just checked in and realized I missed the deadline. Please post another challenge!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2014
    BW but full color
    Shot with my phone leaving a job while driving --people in black and white butt [view] still in full color eek7.gif well cheap phone color :D better late than sorry ne_nau.gif OH WELL I gave it my best shot :cry
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,942 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2014
    Since I appear to have the only entry, maybe instead of the usual critique and rating, people could do their critiques of my alternate photos that I did not enter and decide whether I picked the best one :)
    “"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”